• Topic is Locked
H
Hayley Roughley Admin

The Partner Program rewards you with enhanced service levels. Every order your firm places through triSearch moves you closer to the next milestone, and all the additional benefits that brings. 

There are three tiers: Essentials, Growth and Premium. 

The only change you will notice is the Progress Bar on the triSearch dashboard, which tells you the tier you’re in - and how many orders you need to make to reach the next tier. 

Hovering over 'info', reveals the benefits of each tier. 

While a review takes place every 12 months from sign-up, you are automatically upgraded as soon as you cross the next-tier threshold. To maintain your status every year, just place the minimum order number required for that tier.

Frequently Asked Questions

1.    What is the Partner Program? 

• It’s a new initiative that rewards you with enhanced features and services based on your triSearch search volume. 

2.    How does it work? 

• The program is divided into three tiers: Essentials, Growth, and Premium. You begin in the Essentials tier and progress to higher tiers as you increase your order volume. 

3.    How can I track my progress? 

• Your triSearch dashboard features a Progress Bar that indicates your current tier and the number of orders needed to advance to the next tier. 

4.    What are the benefits of each tier? 

• Essentials: Access to all software features, 24/7 knowledge base, standard ticket response (8 hours), online/email support, phone support during business hours, and standard onboarding with three sessions.
  • Growth:  Achieved after 800 orders. Includes a personal Account Manager and 12 training sessions annually.
  • Premium:  Achieved after 3,500 orders. Offers a 1-hour ticket response time, a dedicated 24/7 technical Account Manager, unlimited onboarding and training, and a productivity pack add-on. 

5.    How is my tier status evaluated? 

• Your status is reviewed annually, and your orders are annualized to determine your appropriate tier. If you reach a new milestone during the year, you are immediately upgraded. 

6.    How can I maintain or upgrade my status? 

• To maintain your status, simply meet the minimum order requirement for your tier. You are automatically upgraded if you reach the next milestone. 

7.    Can I opt out? 

• No, the program is automatically applied to all triSearch clients.

To find out more about our Partner Program click here.

0 Votes

0 Comments